With several alternatives for coverage, golf cart insurance can be pretty confusing.
Test your knowledge now and see if you know which of these six mishaps are covered or not covered by one of your insurance policies.
Question: The driver of this golf cart has coverage from his homeowner’s policy only.
He is on a local golf course and appears to have injured another player by running into him.
Question: Is he covered or not covered?
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed