Read the fine print
Answer: Renting out your vehicle is likely to void your insurance coverage, as those using peer-to-peer sharing services have discovered. The groom’s cousin is NOT COVERED by homeowner’s insurance, golf cart insurance or auto insurance.
If you’re going to rent out or “share” a vehicle, double check your coverage and read the fine print.
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed