Multiple insurance policies needed
Answer: The tree damaged by Dad’s little snowflake is covered by a homeowner’s, golf cart or LSV policy because he has liability insurance coverage. However, he is NOT COVERED for damage to his own cart even if he has golf cart or auto insurance on it. That’s because most policies exclude collision coverage for damage caused by unlicensed drivers.
Be sure to get proper golf cart insurance and avoid mistakes that can negate your coverage.
Author: Gina Pogol
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed