Homeowner insurance provides coverage
Answer: The golf cart owner is COVERED by his homeowner’s insurance policy because he was driving on a golf course and there was no damage to him or the cart.
Homeowner policies only cover liability, not injuries to the policyholder or damage to his own golf cart.
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed