Golf insurance policy to the rescue
Answer: This accident happened on a golf course. No one seems to have been injured, but there is clearly damage to the cart.
This driver is NOT COVERED by standard homeowner’s insurance.
He is probably COVERED if he’s purchased a special golf cart endorsement.
He is COVERED if he has a standalone golf cart policy. Comprehensive insurance coverage covers water damage.
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed