Golf cart damaged on street
This cart appears to be unharmed. Sadly, this neighborhood electric vehicle was parked on the street, in front of the Acme Piano factory, and the picture was taken just before Wile E. Coyote dropped a piano on the cart. It’s a total loss. The Acme Piano factory is not located in a golf or retirement community.
Question: Is it covered?
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed