Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
Answer: This cart is a speed-modified vehicle, which is not eligible for coverage under many insurance policies.
Damage from a wayward piano is NOT COVERED by homeowner’s insurance.
It is NOT COVERED by a special endorsement or “regular” golf cart insurance policy because it’s not being driven in a golf community, on the way to the golf course or on the golf course.
It is COVERED by a golf cart or auto policy for a low-speed vehicle, as long as the driver has a valid license.
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed