Golf cart rental accident
This cart was the newlyweds’ getaway vehicle after their reception. It’s owned by the bride’s cousin, who rented it to them for the day. The couple has no idea how the cart was later found upside down in a muddy ditch, but suspect the groom’s fraternity friends might have something to do with it…
Question: Is it covered?
Pages in this slideshow:
- Is your golf cart mishap covered?
- Homeowner insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart on fire: off course
- Golf cart insurance provides coverage
- Golf cart in water hazard
- Golf insurance policy to the rescue
- Golf cart damaged on street
- Auto or golf cart policy provide coverage
- Golf cart rental accident
- Read the fine print
- Unlicensed golf cart driver
- Multiple insurance policies needed