AAA The Auto Club Group Car Insurance
The Auto Group (ACG) is a part of AAA-affiliated insurance companies that are nationwide. ACG is the second largest AAA club in North America, providing insurance, travel, financial and other services to over nine million members. ACG is spread across 11 states plus Puerto Rico and U.S. The offerings will from ACG vary based on location.
The Auto Group claimed .77 percent of the private passenger auto insurance market according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioner's (NAIC) database. That ranked them with the NAIC as the 19th-largest auto insurance company in the nation.
Types of coverage
Offerings can vary by state.
- Off-road vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
- Umbrella (personal liability)
Auto insurance discounts
Offerings vary by state. Some features may be optional.
- Education & Occupation Discount:Offers discounts to customers based on their education and occupation.
- Anti-Theft Device Discount: Comprehensive coverage premium receives discounts for approved theft prevention and recovery devices.
- Good driver discount: Offered to drivers with a driving record clean of violations and accidents.
- Student discounts: Good students are eligible for special discounts.
- Multiple-car discount: Premium discounts available for two or more qualifying household cars insured through AAA with mandatory coverage.
- Multiple-product discount: Bundle your auto policy with a qualifying home or life insurance coverage through AAA to receive a discount.
- Pay-in-full discount: Save when you pay your premium on time and in full at the beginning of your policy period.
- Membership discount: AAA rewards members up to a 7 percent discount for purchasing auto insurance with them.
Claims and contact information
Not all companies/options/discounts available in all states/situations. This description is an example and is subject to change. Verify all details before purchase. Logos, trademarks and service marks are owned by the respective companies represented on this web page.